Saturday, February 27

Finally Living It.

In The Name Of Allah the Most Merciful and Most Beneficent

May peace and Allah's blessing be with all of you.


Alhamdulillah after a week or so, I lived the boarding school life. MashaAllah, the week I lived there felt like a month. It wasn't boring or anything, in fact it was a very busy week getting around (the campus is huge, even other MARA Junior Science College students admit it, I could've gotten lost if we weren't going in groups). Tun Ghafar Baba MJSC is packed with activities, from our day one till the end of the year, so it's definitely not boredom, maybe it's because the adaptation to the new environment, but then I asked my ex-MJSC friends whether they felt like a month and they said yes, so that's a cross for that.


Okay, let's set that aside.
So far, Alhamdulillah, my days there aren't stressing, and it's flowing like the way I wanted it to be. 
Boarding school, surprisingly isn't as tough as I thought it would be, for now...
Sure, you have to manage yourself, by yourself, but the rest is like being back at Al-Amin.
I pray that this keeps on. 


A surprise for me came on the second last day before I went home for the Maulud. It turned out that one of the warden was a teacher at SRIAAKL, for 3 months in 2008. So we're on good terms now....(got a friend who's a warden is a great thing....hehehe....).


Hamdallah, I got a batch of new friends there...credits to having to give a speech on the first day (...huhu), and all of them are nice guys, even the big, tough ones.


So I'm going back on Sunday, around 3 the most. Signing off.
May Allah's blessing and peace be upon you.

2 comments:

Lala said...

Waa, mrsm da tuka jd mjsc pulak? Pergh..english english

Afiq Hakimi said...

Haha...memang official la MJSC tu...kat baju sukan/event pun ada print kalau dalam BI.