Friday, October 30

The Magic of the Qur'an

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


,السلام عليكم
So, it's been a busy week, with everything. Meetings, meetings, good thing I wasn't involved in the Prefects Feast, if not, I'll be having half of my day in this week at school, but this isn't what I'm posting today.
Okay, I guess the title reveals it, so I'll go straight to the story. So, yesterday, Nafis told me about an awesome qari', his name is Muhammad Taha Al-Junayd. Even though he's just a teenager he has a spectacular voice, and his Qur'an recitation is, MashaAllah, magnificent.
So the post is now dominated by a video of his recitation:





2 comments:

Isyraf Imrani said...

MashaAllah,May God bless him. Syahdu betul dia baca.

Afiq Hakimi said...

InsyaAllah, Allah will bless him.
Kalaulah kita dapat latih suara kita jadi camtu...Alhamdulillah...kita cuba!