Wednesday, October 14

A Tale of PMR

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


,السلام عليكم
Since everybody's talking about PMR, I think I'm gonna tell mine too. 
Okay, I think it probably went okay. I'm sure I aced English (hehe....I can get overconfident now...) but I don't know about Bahasa Melayu Paper 2...when I was writing Section C, the story sounded good, but after we were dismissed, I sounded like....I don't use swear words but it rhymes with rap. Ironic...I'm a Malay and I'm worried I can't ace my own language....I mean what's with that....


Okay, moving on...Science...dunno about the written one...many said it was tough, maybe it's because you gotta use your brain and not the textbook, but I think I can manage it...(I hope you all too). History....well it's history, and I'm not good with you-have-to-memorise- it kind of facts. One error on the date and you're on to something else, but one that repeats history is a fool isn't he? 


Living Skills...I didn't expect the Accountancy questions would have been that easy...and aaahh...the creme de la creme, Arabic. It was manageable but tough...and soon enough I was doing this;


Good thing the word register actually helped this time, unlike in the Trials. 
Many said it was easy, I kinda agreed even though it was stressing. 


Okay, that's my story.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said Arabic is tough

Pejalan Angkasa said...

ace in English,huh..
ryite...ok!

Afiq Hakimi said...

To Anonymous;
Yep, I did say it was tough.

To Falcon Biru;
Haha...terima kasih....lama tak jumpa kawan lama oi...

Anonymous said...

anonymous nie selalu naik bas dgn ko...ko tekalah sape2...1 kelas dgn ko..