Saturday, May 29

Tarbiyah Inside.

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

,السلام عليكم
Alhamdulillah, I still have the chance to breath and have faith in Him. 

After 3 months at the college, I'm beginning to sink in to the culture, the culture shock is virtually gone, and suiting to the teaching style. 
I'm practically done with my exam, Alhamdulillah. I hope for the best for my Al-Aminians friends, من جد و جد, من زرع حصد and also to any of my TGBian friends if you're reading this. 

Competition here is really tough. I mean they say people there are the creme of the creme, the best of the best, everyone there scored 8As or 9As and a majority are top scorers. Man I feel timid here, I've only been top 10 only once at Al-Amin, and that was the first semester last year, I think, and I was the 9th. I don't know if I can perform here, with the teaching style, lecture, they're suppose to expose us to university life, and so they are.  For now I'm just passing by with the syllabus, not to mention ours is the compact curriculum, certain subjects from F5 we're gonna learn at F4 and vice versa. 

Culture, hmm...I can't say much here but I'll let you know it's okay for now...I'm getting the hang of it. 

Okay back to the title: Tarbiyah Inside.
It's really simple actually, the only thing I want to say here is you must have tarbiyyah, anywhere, any when, whatever the situation is. Here, there is very little people who're willing to tarbiyah you. So who is going to tarbiyah you? Yourself. Every night before going to sleep, muhasabah, recall the day and find what can be improved tomorrow. Whenever in doubt refer to the right source, if it's about al-hikam, refer to the al-Qur'an or Ahadith, or to a teacher, never make your own complete assumptions about the Laws of Allah.

All in all, I hope and pray to see you guys in the mid-year holidays, InshaAllah He will reunite us.

السلام عليكم

1 comment:

Isyraf Imrani said...

Insya-Allah , I will pray for you Afiq