Friday, September 10

Of Ramadan and Syawal

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Eid Mubarak everybody!
Woah! There's an inch of dust since I posted. Alhamdulillah after a month of fasting we've now reached the first day of Syawal and Eidul Fitr. To me though it didn't feel like a month of fasting more like half of it, it's just not the same as it is when we were younger. Nevertheless, you can't rewind time and you gotta go on, so I was in the Eid spirit today. It was still a bit odd to eat in the day, it felt like still in Ramadan only you're not fasting. 


Okay, so Ramadan has past and Syawal has replaced it. let's just pray we have done our best in Ramadan and we have attained Lailatul Qadr and everything in the jam-packed Ramadan.
I hope I don't forget to do the six-day fast of Syawal and again;

Eid Mubarak and Selamat Hari Raya! 

No comments: