Sunday, January 24

New Things, New Loads

In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent and Most Merciful.

May peace and Allah's blessings be upon you,
Fuh...fuh...let's blow away the dustwebs. I suppose you've already noticed my new layout. I don't think I need to elaborate on that. Any exclamations, kindly put it in the comment section or in the chat box.


It's been a busy couple of weeks. I feel like I'm studying like I'm gonna have an exam every tomorrow. The mountainload of homework, it can really be a mountainload. I suppose it's to prep us for the very new, upcoming and more advanced subjects, I can't blame that.

Like everything in life, as you gradually become older, the more responsbilities there are on your shoulders. Though mine this year isn't as hectic as before, it's nothing compared to some of my friends'. This year's however, has more weight to it than ever before, and it requires much commitment, Allah please give my friends and I the strength to face it all.

No comments: