Monday, January 4

When Another Begins...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم




,السلام عليكم
It's finally here, the new year. Both Hijri and Gregorian years, they're all new. I'm not writing today to write a reminder, just updating my blog. 
This year is a tad bit different from others, since we had to pick our courses. Now my fellow Form 4-rians and I are paving our way to our future. 
Alhamdulillah, even if it's a bit dissapointing, I got 8As 1B in PMR. I was a bit crestfallen but Alhamdulillah, it's good enough not to be embarrassed when I go to MRSM if my application is accepted. 


Speaking of MRSM, many of you had sad tones when I declared that I applied for MRSM and I will accept it if I got it. I have many reasons, but one of them is a I'm not too good at being independent, well, in home affairs that is. The other reason is that I want to take it step-by-step, from day school, to a local boarding school, and then InsyaAllah I'll be studying overseas, I'm quite slow to adapting so I'll might as well get a move on at living independently. Oh yeah, the other one is, it's hard to get a scholarship at Al-Amin, I'm not saying there isn't a scholarship, but you had to be, what? The top ten overall? For now, that's waaaaay beyond my reach. Anyway MARA favours it's students. So I'll might as well take advantage of it.


So that's about it.
Happy Schooling, to those who do go to school.

6 comments:

Muhammad Mu'az said...

salam afiq,

firstly, HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2010 and 1431 H. may all ur wish and dream will come true.. ameen~

hurm, talking abaot MRSM. yeah! its quite dissappointed when some of my friends want to move out from al-amin. :( buw, what can I do? all of you have yur own future. hope dat all of you can be a real muslim that bring the AL-AMIN imej.

so, gud luck. may ALLAH with u always :)

Azillah Azhar said...

Everyone has their own opinions. Some may choose to leave and some are not. May whatever choose that youu take will lead youu to a better path :) haila haila.

Afiq Hakimi said...

Wslm Mu'az,

Thanks...happy new year too...1431 H and 2010 M. InsyaAllah...but what do I dream?

InsyaAllah...pray for our wellbeing, insyaAllah you're now REAAALLLY close to be a hafiz. I pray you will keep the Qur'an and it's characters in your heart.

Afiq Hakimi said...

To Mscreator,

Correcto-mondo, some may, some may not.

InsyaAllah...let's just pray it's the right choice.

Isyraf Imrani said...

salam, I think your opinion is right, "it's hard to get a scholarship at Al-Amin" hmm? InsyaAllah, I will pray for you, It doesnt matter whether you choose MRSM or Al-Amin, its up to you, you decide your future, thats all I want to say, Be tough and dont belok2 (ceyh) I mean, stay in the right path, path to Allah , InsyaAllah. Lastly Salam 2010M wa 1431H :)

See you soon, =)

Afiq Hakimi said...

Salam

Thanks, I got countered up good when I said that in the interview...it was traumatic I say that.

InsyaAllah, I'll not belok-belok hehe...
Pray for our best.