Friday, January 29

Will You....?

In the name of Allah the Most Merciful and Most Beneficent 

May peace be upon you all,

I can't believe I even have time to post here at this blog, form 4s are so busy with all the schoolwork.
Alhamdulillah, we're finally reaching the end of the first month of this year. The results of the MRSM application any day will be out any day now and we'll see either I'll be with you guys or not.
After reviewing the past month and year (I know it's a tad late to review the last year), I noticed that I've been burdening a lot of people, especially a particular person and this person has tolerated the ton-load burden I've given.
To all of you whom I have burdened, I'm sorry.

Will you forgive me?
This poem is dedicated to all you;

Through thorns and fire,
You walked with me,
Through darkness and uncertainty,
You held my hand and guided me.

In my heart I feel in debt, owed,
Owed by your kindness,
Forgive me for dragging you down,
Forgive me for clouding your mind,
Forgive me for being a proud fool.

Forgive me,
For every wrong I made,
For every vice I materialised,
You paid the price,
For every mischief I'd bought.

Until you say the word,
Forever I'm in debt,
With a blanket of guilt and darkness.

So now, will you forgive me?

No comments: